Vinny's Kids Community Outreach
Vinny's Kids, Inc. is a major donor to several programs that serve Central Pennsylvania children. Besides its long-term partnership with Pinnacle Health's Harrisburg Hospital pediatric unit, here are some of the ways that VKI has helped our beloved kids since 2004.
- In 2004, established the first Vinny’s Kids Activities Room at Pinnacle Health's Harrisburg Hospital pediatric unit.
- Provides camping gear, swimming equipment, life jackets, climbing wall footholds and helmets, bike helmets, archery equipment, movies, books, games, puzzles and many other items for Camp Victory.
- Sponsors annually the cost of an arts and crafts director for Camp Victory.
- Provides arts and crafts items, games, prizes and banquet fun for Camp Echo.
- Pays camp tuition for Central Pennsylvania campers at various camps for medically compromised children.
- Camp Star campers received bike helmets, t-shirts, camp survival goodie bags, snack bags and prizes for games and sporting competitions.
- In December 2011, established a Vinny’s Kids Activities Room at the Penn State Hershey Rehabilitation Hospital.
All donations to Vinny's Kids, Inc. remain in Central Pennsylvania to benefit our local children, and every dollar contributed is spent directly on the kids. Because Vinny’s Kids is a private charity that operates strictly through volunteer efforts, there are no administrative costs, overhead or salaries.
To see photos, please click the links below:
• Camp STAR
• Camp Victory
• Breakfast with Santa